Sign in to follow this  
thefonztm@gmail.com

For newbies and the just spawned - ghilliesuit bearing gifts

Did you just spawn on the coast? Did a man in a ghillie suit just pop out of a bush? If your lucky, he's me. I'm not here to shoot you. I'm here to help you survive. I'll probably drop you some basic supplies, maybe even some ammo and a gun.

New to chernarus? I might even help you loot your fist town.

So far, I've helped a handful of people, even formed a little group with two of em.

If I've helped you, feel free to leave a thank you here and help float this thread around the top so new players can see it.

I find that most people get put off by this game because it is soo awesomely unforgiving and tough. But once they get the hang of it, they love it. So I'm here to help ease the learning curve cause I like this mod and want people to spread good PR about it. That and its frankly fun for me to help you.

All I ask is, you know, don't shoot me. :D

If anyone would like to meet up, you can PM me.

honestly ive met alot of douche's in game that shoot on sight, but you sound like a great guy ;)

Oh my god that was YOU?

I'm sorry I screamed in your face and ran away, you just scared the fucking shit out of me!!

It's good to have some positivity back in Chernorus. I am trying to do my duty as well.

AAAYYYYYY!!!

Wash that you and a buddy that dropped that box win the FN in it that time on dallas 23 a couple weeks back? Either way sounds like you are doing good stuff!

Ha, based on the responses I'm not the only person doing this. I'm playing Chicago and Atlanta servers mostly. Might play some Dallas when I move back to Florida.

Awsome purpose in life, but I can't help but imagine a guy in a white van driving through a neighborhood of children...

"Psssst.... hey kid! I got sumpin' for ya! Step into my bush!"

lol baz.... Hey kidz, you like beans? I've got lots of beans...

Had to put down a survivor today. Shoot at me once, I'll leave you alone. Shoot at me twice, I'll circle around and put one in the back of your head.

DK, if you ever need kit, just, you know, don't shoot me. Woulda given you a nice shiny 1911 instead of that makarov.

i did this once a guys i met was new and need some stuff so i gave him a can of coke baens and a hunting knife i my self was low on stuff not much to offer but i know but i try,so i give him the stuff say byb and two secs later the guy starts trying to hack me to pits with a axe i shoot him in the head THE END anyway way is what i ask i try and help and i get a axe in he back

thefonz, i sent you a pm on the forums plus added you on Skype (i think it was you my names Ryan) Please reply soon because I'm scared to go on by myself but I'm bored.

Fonz, we should team up! My brother and I are out trying to help people on the coast near Elektro and Cherno. So far, we've managed to help about 7 people escape the clutches of zombies.