Sign in to follow this  
smokke1982@gmail.com

cheaters on NL 13 - mgftw server

Time: 11:20 PM MST (Mountain standard time - USA)

Server: NL13 - Mgftw server

well Marvel, you got yourself the first cheaters....

Around 11:20 PM MST i was in the NW airport, in the blue steel building by the NW barracks, the farhest one up north. As usual, laying on my belly on the passageway, right on the corner, with a M4A3 CCo whatever that is called(the one with flashlight,grip and aimpoint )...2 dudes in front of me, outside by the fence separating the building from the barracks. They have their back turned, so I am looking at them. No name-tags pop when under scope..nothing. One had an AK-74 or AKM and the other one what looked like a DMR and a ghillie suit. All of a sudden they turn, somehow see me although i was laying down immobile and open fire...I shoot at one, and move away from sight. Normally they wouldn't be able to see me through the wall but i hear one of them firing his AK, through the wall, and hits me straight on...a 5-7 bullet burst...when I am away 20 feet from my original place and moved further up, almost at the next corner of the building....I highly doubt that was luck..more of a wallhack

There ya go...wallhack script to victory

In case you want to look in the logs, my char name is Ar'kain

P.S: marvel is one of the admins from MGFTW. I did not take pics/vids.

without Pics/Vids names we cant do anything.

Also it could have been luck, that the first guy you shot noticed where you was.

Because even when someone has his back to you, they can look behind them using "double Alt" or looking over his shoulder while still just looking forward.

Just keep in mind that even when someone is standing forward, they can still look behind them.