ShackaKhanEl

Am I the only one who likes to die?

I feel like I might be alone on this but getting killed in this game doesn't bother me. I actually enjoy getting to start over and having to find gear again. The game gets kinda dull when I'm all geared up. I know I can still die but once I get some gear it's pretty safe unless I do something stupid.

Having nothing and starting off is where I find most of my fun. Sneaking past zombies without a weapon has some excitement to it. If I mess up its a big deal. Every place I check matters, especially if I haven't found and food or drink and the icons are red. It just brings so much more excitement.

Now I'm not saying I try to die. I play smart and try to live as long as I can. I'm just saying the thrill of starting out with nothing and hoping to find what you need excites me more than going from place to place looking for an AK to replace my Lee Enfield.

I just don't see death as a big problem. To me it's a chance for a new adventure. Just wondering if I was alone on this or not.

I can see where you are coming from because as of right now getting all geared up has no incentive. There is no mechanic to help survivors or protect them. Everyone gets bored and just try to kill players.

I do like spawning new. Its a new adventure and a new game with a new story.