Sign in to follow this  
blakord

Day Going To Freezed black screen with collapsing all my RAM

Hello, I play DayZ for years without problems, and suddenly, 2 days ago I have this problem, there have been no changes in my system when this started, no new hardware, no new software, no new apps, no windows updates, nothing, just one day I close DayZ And the next day this happens.

After launching the game, both with DayZSALauncher and with the Bohemia launcher, when opening the DayZ window the memory consumption goes up to 99% in a few seconds and then the computer gets stuck, the process is still active but it crashes enough not to let me do nothing and I have to restart it by button, DayZ uses 11 or 12 Gb when it reaches 99% with and without mods and it is not normal
0f4edf6d6b3ba94e99637b8e37fca9be.png

I've tried several steps from similar problems, including this one that sounds the same as mine.

But the experimental version is no longer available, but I had a backup of my documents folder from a few months ago due to another problem that I had to solve, also I tried just delete for DatZ make it again.

There are no temperature problems or full disks, I have tried to check the files from Steam, I have uninstalled and deleted all the remains dayZ files of the steam folder, my documents and appData manually, I have increased the virtual memory to 50 Gb, update Nvidia Drivers, and nothing works, it behaves exactly the same, please I need help.

My system is a Windows 10 x64, I7 CPU, 16Gb RAM, GTX 970 4Gb

Someone having same issue on steam forum

Thanks for help