Sign in to follow this  
bobda

Camelbak

I'm new to arma so after a few frustrating deaths in DayZ I decided to play through some single player (which is pretty awesome). One thing I noticed right away was a character running in front of me with a camelbak strapped to the back of his molle vest. It got me thinking of the possibility of having this incorporated into the mod.

It would be a very useful item to have, either as a pack replacement, or a new item to go into the "gear" section with the toolbox, map ect.

Even if it was a regular item like water canteens, but take up more slots, with say one more use than having just canteens would. Say two slots taken up, but you can drink from it three times, and refill same as canteens.

Having a new pack altogether based off of camelbaks existing designs would be cool as well. Something like have it hold as much as a czech pack, but hold 2 or 3 uses of water would make it a a nice mid range gear option.

I know camelbaks are pretty much standard now in the US military, and I've done many humps with one attached under my pack. It is an extremely useful tool, and when put under, or attached to your pack it saves room that canteens would have taken up.

Seems like it would fit into this mod very well if found in military equipment spots.