Sign in to follow this  
Youlaseas

Taking Bohemia Interactive to the British Law Courts for Consumer Rights

I have had enough of this shoddy product and shoddy game and complete lack of customer service from Bohemia Interactive.

I shall be beginning the process of taking Bohemia Interactive to the British courts of Law under the 'Consumer Rights act 2015' 

This product / service falls directly under two major categories of the Consumer Rights Act : Faulty Goods (The game does not run properly) and Poor Service (no Assistance given with troubleshooting, countless pages of people online with same issues)

I shall be collecting as much evidence from the separate sources Forums, Reddit etc. However if anyone else has had similar issues to me and are not happy with the outcome of "just shut up and buy another game" Please contact me on this post and we can press the matter further, Hopefully either forcing Bohemia to care for its customers or give us a Refund on the faulty product. I shall be submitting papers to the courts on Monday the 16th May, So please step forward if you too are also unhappy with the lack of Customer service and the selling of a broken product.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1