Sign in to follow this  
WYLDCHYLD6666

Boheima

When are you people going to wake up.. 90% for your problem is shitrado. And the service they supply. The have countless problems it like the one we have at the moment and have had it since the 10th of April and they still can't fix it.. This mite be down to they have no foooking idea what they are doing. And the fact they can't move there self and give them self a new port and ip. Lmao come on boheima its about time you listen to your customer's. Start giving use some more server option I dred to think what its going to be like when you get the new enforce engine it to full swing. 

Edited by WYLDCHYLD6666

I play PS official and any busy server is quite bad with stuttering and desync, which gets worse the further away you are from the last reset. It's particularly bad when you're near the coast due to there being more players nearby.

Livonia is bad for it just because the map doesn't encourage you to go inland as much as Chernarus does, so you are always near lots of people.

The entire problem with cars seems to be caused by busy servers.

The fact that this hasn't been addressed leads me to believe that although it feels like the server, it's actually the game that's the problem.

Medium population servers are the best balance between reliability and interaction from my experience.

It's a massive problem, not convinced it's Nitrado though.

Edited by RZ0R

Shitrado say they give enough resources to run the game thats a standard game of dayz without server being populated all the official server run on shitrado systems they have a really bad stability issue at the moment. So you will find thing hard like picking up stuff opening door taking stuff in and out of you inventory car desyncin. Load of shit

I have tried a bunch of server hosters and nitrado was def the worst of all. I'm glad I left them behind.

12 hours ago, eZthetic said:

I have tried a bunch of server hosters and nitrado was def the worst of all. I'm glad I left them behind.

Lucky you bud I wish I could but. I have no choice to stay with shitrado. Not only are they shit but we are restricted access on the server files stopping modder from opening up the game for the console community

7 hours ago, WYLDCHYLD6666 said:

Lucky you bud I wish I could but. I have no choice to stay with shitrado. Not only are they shit but we are restricted access on the server files stopping modder from opening up the game for the console community

Yeah, the restricted ftp access plus the forever restarts/stuck restarts in the gameserver interface were the main reasons why I said to myself, no way man. But I was still setting my server up and had no playerbase yet so changing was easy.