Sign in to follow this  
DefiantDucky

Libertas legion: 7 years of Providing Freedom 18+

cuntstitution4.png

The Libertas Legion is coming close to it's 7 year mark. This small community provides members with a great open and adult environment for gaming and social activities, with members from all over the world and with a variety of games to boot. The LSLN operates under the cuntstitution which prevents admin abuse and restrictive rulings of which we have worked to develop over the years into the best form of it yet! We understand people want to just come on and have fun. Speech and social standings have no bearing on us, we do not boot people for 'social pettiness' everyone is an adult here so be yourself and bring out your humor, we do not babysit or support malingering. All we ask is that potential new members are prepared to get what they may dish out. If you are open to enjoying team based, open and social gaming, come check us out or apply. We are always recruiting.

----------------

REQUIREMENTS

----------------

- 18+

- Be able to take & dish out jokes

- Erotically embrace unrestricted free speech & dark humour

- Have access to Discord and a microphone

- Have a Steam Account

-------

FAQ

-------

- Q Can I join just to play one game?

- A Yes. But we encourage multigaming for the best experience.

- Q I've been to similar clans, so what makes you guys different?

- A Our community is made up of a variety of gamers and operates under our 'CUNTstitution' which is how we can maintain freedom with no one person or mod/admin taking charge of everything. Players are encouraged to connect with one another and kick start their own activities/sessions or join in on those already ongoing outside of our community events.

- Q Do i need to be a skilled gamer to join?

- A No. We are all equally worthless.

- Q Is the LSLN a gender specific community?

- A No. We have both male, female and Apache members.

----------

For more info or to join, come check us out at:

[Click me!] https://www.libertaslegion.com

Edited by DefiantDucky