El__Druida86

More zombie and animals in city PS4

Hello everyone,

Am I the only one who misses more zombies, especially in big cities?

And since we are, dynamic hordes of 20 or 30 zombies would be the most.

Animals in cities and towns I think it would also be more than realistic.

Greetings and endure one more day

If they tone down the zombie awareness then yeah, For sure, but right now going to a city would guarantee a chase and likely death.

Yes it would be a challenge, but that is what Dayz is based on. A challenge of survival and decision making.

In the city you have many houses where you can enter to take refuge and wait for the danger to pass.

I think having more zombies depends the most on server hardware/server optimization, you can't just increase it and expect it to run the same as it did.
Private/community servers can change zombie count in the config I think.

I would love to see more wild animals attacking humans if they are provoked (boars, goats)
None of the animals pose any challenge except the bear which can also be taken down with ease if you've got a full auto AR, but that's to be expected.
Wolves are too slow, buggy and predictable with bad pathing making it easy to take them out.

Edited by DefectiveWater

I would not like to lower performance by having more zombies, it already fails enough even though it has improved a lot since it came out.
I just wish the zombies were a real challenge. Cities like Cherno seem poor in zombies compared to the population that the city had.

Regarding animals, I do like the idea of wild boar attacks.

Hopefully they will implement new features and continue to develop.

I would like to see more zombies spawn inside buildings instead of just wandering outside. The virus was airborne after all and modern houses and buildings are not air tight. Those that took refuge inside, or were asleep when it happened, would have been turned while indoors. Even after playing for awhile now, I still get an occasional jump scare when I run into a closed building and find a waiting infected that someone trapped. 

I have that on my server the big city have plenty roaming around and a group of 15  spawn in randomly around the map anything over 15 and it start to lag you out