WOLVERlNES

3 Fence Wall Sizes

I enjoy base building, but there’s some major issues with trying to make a good base.

One such problem is the fact we only have one fence wall size.

It would be cool to have 3 sizes:

Small (1 Sheet Metal Square’s width)

Medium (2 Sheet Metal Square’s width)

Large (3 Sheet Metal Square’s width)

Each fence wall size would have different amounts materials required to construct.

This is needed in situations where a particular layout can’t be made because one size doesn’t always work.

fencebuilding400p.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

I've made a similar suggestion before. Half wall and full wall. Having an additional section of wall would be good as well. I feel like walls should be beefed up a little as well since duping is back and getting gernades or plenty of ammo to shoot walls is much easier than getting building supplies and actually building.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 10:29 PM, 414SlimShady87 said:

I've made a similar suggestion before. Half wall and full wall. Having an additional section of wall would be good as well. I feel like walls should be beefed up a little as well since duping is back and getting gernades or plenty of ammo to shoot walls is much easier than getting building supplies and actually building.

Hopefully Devs see this feedback and consider implementing it. We should be able to have all the current functionality with them too: Add Platform, Convert into Gate, Add Barbed Wire.