BBow

Looking for friend(s)?

Idk if theres much point in posting this because it looks like the subforum is dead but looking for a friend or maybe multiple to play with. I have a base with another person and it's becoming alot to manage on our own with our schedules. I'm a PC DayZ Vet who started playing on console a couple years ago. I don't expect that from anyone I play with I just ask that you are mature & can play tactically when needed. I can teach basic skills if you're unfamiliar with how to play.

Hmu on here if you tryna get some games in, I play on a public server that's generally pretty passive.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BBow said:

Idk if theres much point in posting this because it looks like the subforum is dead but looking for a friend or maybe multiple to play with. I have a base with another person and it's becoming alot to manage on our own with our schedules. I'm a PC DayZ Vet who started playing on console a couple years ago. I don't expect that from anyone I play with I just ask that you are mature & can play tactically when needed. I can teach basic skills if you're unfamiliar with how to play.

Hmu on here if you tryna get some games in, I play on a public server that's generally pretty passive.  

I'm down pal, I'm a grown man (30) I do like a laugh but no annoying weeb shit. 2000+ hours on day z console. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 9:28 PM, rackinglad27 said:

I'm down pal, I'm a grown man (30) I do like a laugh but no annoying weeb shit. 2000+ hours on day z console. 

My psn is tommygunnz1017 I’m down to run with you