Sign in to follow this  
TheWeedMan

KRYPTIC - EU MAIN

*NEW* KRYPTIC - EU MAIN | 1PP | Stim Packs | Heli's | Keycards | Dynamic Heli Crashes | Care Packs | Loot++ | Drugs | Trader | Barter Items | Cars | BBP | C4

KrypticAD.jpg?width=1352&height=676

discord.io/thekryptic

We are looking for PC Players (solo and clans) to join our Super Smooth & high FPS server. We've spent a long time building and adding many custom features to our server to offer a fair and balanced system to suit all styles of gameplay.

Some of our features is as follows:-

• Kill feed (in game and discord)
  • Animated Heli Crashes
  • Improved Group / Party System
  • Custom Guns, Clothing and Base Storage
  • Underground Bunkers
  • Stim Packs (for fast health & blood regen)
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Far less sickness and bone injuries
  • BBP & Vanilla building options with C4/Decoder Tablet raiding
  • Many new custom areas to explore
  • Custom Vehicles
  • 4 hour fast restarts
  • Welcoming and Friendly community
  • Active Admins with years of DayZ server Admin experience

Find us on DZSA Launcher and give us a try!!! You may even find yourself staying 😉

Edited by TheWeedMan

The head admin of Kryptic was extremely abusive towards me via a ticket and has banned me. Could you ask the owner to add me so i can explain to him what happened and get unbanned? The admin is called TheWeedMan, I opened a ticket explaining i had a tac 21 but the mags in the shop didnt fit it, it was closed before i could even read a reply, if there was one I opened a second ticket asking, why was my ticket closed? To which the admin replyed i did but didnt get a reply so i closed the ticket. less than 10 mins had passed since i opened the ticket to when it was close. I then ask my question again. To which i was told. Well no one else on the server has this issue, just go to the shop with gun in hand and it will be highlighted blue. I took a reconding of my issue, there was no blue text and the 2 mags in the store wouldnt load into the gun. I replied back saying, i have bought both mags in the shop that are called tac 21 and tried loading them, none of them work. TheWeedman says: Again no one else has this issue, everyone else seems to be fine with the tac 21. So i called him out for being conidsending towards me and asked him to stop this abusive behaviour. Well at this point hes just gone on the call me fucking retarded, idiot, and other offensive terms and phrases, then bans me. I make another disocrd acount and make a ticket. where we argue about him being abusive and toxic, I asked him if he watched my video, he has and he then agreed that i had a tac 21 that shouldnt be spawning, and that it is an error. I said: thats all i was hoping for, a solution. He then goes on to say that im a manless peice of shit and that no matter what im not getting unbanned. Then bans my second acount