cayosaloio

Help with mods

Hey, what is up, I am back playing DayZ and I got an ideia to set up my own server

I want to have slow zombies, but hundreds of them, with high damage, the quantity and the damage are to balance the speed.

I would like to ask for help about what mods or scripts should I use.

I tried using WalkingDeadZombies and ZombiesEverywhere, but this second one was not enough and I don't know where to edit to increase the quantity (I like this mod because it adds zombies spawn everywhere), solving this second one problem all i would need is the damage increase.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure what you can do to adjust the speed and damage output, but I believe the number of Zombies can be changed in the globals.xml in /mpmissions/dayzOffline.Your_server_version/db

At the bottom, look for these lines:

Spoiler

<var name="ZombieMaxCount" type="0" value="xxxx"/>

<var name="ZoneSpawnDist" type="0" value="xxx"/>

I've bumped mine to 2000 and 400.

Additionally, there are mods called PvZmoD, which is supposed to do hardcore zombies. There's one called PvZmoD_Spawn_System and one called PvZmoD_TheDarkHorde.

Best of luck.

-indij

• Like 1

The server i'm planning to run would be with this configuration:

Spoiler

Map:
Chernarus

Mods:
CodeLock
Community Framework
ZomBerry Admin Tools
(Maybe: OP_BaseItems; Bed-Respawning)

Loot:
Medium/High

Zombies:
Slow
High damage
High quantity

First person only

I saw PvZmod has a zombie customizable also, with this PvZ Spawn System should be enough, right?

I haven't tried any of the mods myself, so I don't really know how much you can adjust.

I think this part of the forum is focused on the standard server setup and settings in general, but if you want to know more about a particular mod, many of them have a link to a discord on their steam workshop page.

If the mod isn't dead, there's a good chance some help can be found there.

- indij

• Like 1