HarmsI

nominal events.xml

I can't figure out how animal spawn works. Let's say I have wolves spawning in a certain place, about 5 wolves. If the wolves are killed, then after one minute the wolves appear again in the same place. I don't want it to work that way. How to set it up so that after I killed the wolves, the wolves did not appear immediately, but after about 15 minutes. In the events file.xml I've tried everything, and I haven't figured it out. Help

<event name="AnimalRadioactiveWolf">
        <nominal>16</nominal>
        <min>10</min>
        <max>15</max>
        <lifetime>180</lifetime>
        <restock>0</restock>
        <saferadius>200</saferadius>
        <distanceradius>0</distanceradius>
        <cleanupradius>0</cleanupradius>
        <flags deletable="0" init_random="0" remove_damaged="1"/>
        <position>fixed</position>
        <limit>child</limit>
        <active>1</active>
        <children>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="2" min="1" type="Radioactive_Wolf_juggernaut"/>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="2" min="1" type="Radioactive_Wolf_Beast"/>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="2" min="1" type="Radioactive_Wolf_Tough"/>
        </children>
    </event> 

first thing you have to figure out is how many areas can be activated?

to find this look in the territories for wolves  - count how many groups there are and note that number down    we'll say for example you have 10
now how many are in each group?  if it's only one then it will spawn there every time that group is activated.

next you need to look at the event file above

<nominal>16</nominal>  ========================how many on average you want to activate so no more than you total group number   hypothetically we'll make it 8
        <min>10</min>   ==============================how many you want as a min well put 6 hypothetically
        <max>15</max>  ==============================maximum groups that can activate  10 for us
        <lifetime>180</lifetime>
        <restock>0</restock>
        <limit>child</limit>
        <active>1</active>
        <children>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="2" min="1" type="Radioactive_Wolf_juggernaut"/>    ================this is the fun part    how many wolves do you want in a pack?
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="2" min="1" type="Radioactive_Wolf_Beast"/>   ====================  think of the minimum you want and change each one so that they add to your minimum (we'll keep yours the same)
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="2" min="1" type="Radioactive_Wolf_Beast"/>  ===================== now how many wolves do you want in big packs?    we'll leave yours at 10
        </children>
    </event> 

the above changes would look like:

<nominal>8</nominal>
        <min>6</min>
        <max>10</max>
        <lifetime>180</lifetime>
        <restock>0</restock>
        <limit>child</limit>
        <active>1</active>
        <children>
            <child lootmax="0" lootmin="0" max="2" min="1" type="Radioactive_Wolf_juggernaut"/>   
        </children>
    </event> 

so you have on average 8 packs of 5 to 10 wolves 😄

hope this helps (anyone really) as i have only just seen the post.

for the record i have 12 packs on average and 14 to 18 in a pack   (bears run 1-2 🙂 )

• Like 1