Exileosi

Group of Two, Looking for More

Duo looking to team up with friendly like minded players.

We are in our mid-20's and are looking for people around the same age but are willing to forgo this if you're a mature person.

We aren't the type to take this serious(it's vidya after all and not real life army men), but we aren't the types to screw off and kill our team mates either.

We are looking for a group to head north with eventually(we aren't even very picky about gear(we just died anyways and lost our nice stuff we had been collecting for the past few days, so we are re-gearing and don't mind new players)). Looking to collect a few vehicles if possible and establish a camp somewhere(never done either full out before so open to camp newbs also!(as in setting one up..not killing newbs for beans))

We play CST - US servers, but can do anything really so long as our ping isn't atrocious.

Feel free to send a message here via pm, or via skype: Exileosi

I would be interested in joining you, I am pretty new to the game and still getting the hang of it. Don't really have too much loot, just a hatchet and mismatched ammo I have been collecting

I will join, but i dont have a PC mic. However, i am not an idiot and will understand what you guys are doing. Plus i can still hear u if u use direct comm. or whatever so i can respond with actions. I have been playing for a long time, and am very experienced i guess. Got an M14 (basicaly a DMR with a red dot sight), which i have killed many bandits with.

Maybe we can get someone who already has a car and they can drive us up north, since i just got out of Cherno hospital. ( got some med supplies!)

If you guys are looking for more members, I'm interested in joining. Been playing for awhile and knows the right places to get good gear.

I wouldn't mind playing with you guys. I have a great mic and a high end computer so I won't have any problems performing in-game. If you want to hit me up, my skype name is darthvolga