steam-76561197991879895

Random server reboots (desperate)

Dear fellow server owners,

Since last update of the dta/pbo's without the version update, we're having random server reboots and no real clear crash log indicator.

As quickly got known we cleared the omega manager deploy folder, restarted it, copied new dta folder and server executable to the server instance and rebooted.

We kept getting frequent reboots, the entire console window just closes and restarts. We even just yesterday wiped all, again today the reboots came.

We've checked the crashlogs and almost at the end we see NETWORK (E): Player index could not be removed errors.

I doubt even this is a real issue....

In the Windows server Event log we saw/see error 1000 and reinstalled .NET, DirectX, all Windows Server 2019 updates and all, outcome is still the same.

We switched back to virtually all vanilla files and still the outcome is the same. 

I am in touch with a few big server owners and everybody is out of ideas really.

If someone can help solve this issue, I would be grateful. I can supply all info and I'm at the point that I will pay atleast a pizza and coffee for someone that can help us ....

Anyone had something similar and can please assist us ?

Thanks in advance....

Omega Manager supports automatic backup. Did you tried restore from a backup? I don't know the details, but it would be helpful to attach the crash log.