olyeller

InitGlobals Server Crash

Hello!  I've come across an issue that has resurfaced (for me in 1.14, others as far back as 1.12).  Im unsure how to report this issue as the original ticket it was discussed in was closed and claimed as "resolved."  Here is the tracker URL:  https://feedback.bistudio.com/T153090  Should I be creating a new ticket for this issue, or will this current ticket be re-opened?

Error is something like:  Cannot compile, null pointer to instance #InitGlobals.

Effect:  Server will crash upon loading.

Seems to be a maximum number of mods you can run using scripts before you get this error.

Fix: Remove mod(s) using scripts until server boots without crash.

I have the same error, running 33 mods and soon as I try to install another it crashes with the same error above.

On 10/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, setman said:

I have the same error, running 33 mods and soon as I try to install another it crashes with the same error above.

Thanks for posting!  Maybe we will see some action soon!  Or at least, this ticket re-opened!  🙂

Yes, I have the same problem to many mods or to many variables causes the server not to start. It has got alot worse in the 1.14 I useto run alot more mods than what I currently run and I never had any issue in the previous versions until this recent update. 

I had to remove some big mods and that got it started again. 

Edited by NICK1515
  • Like 1

It seems to crash if to many receipes are loaded 

Edited by NICK1515
  • Sad 1

This ticket has got a few new posts since the 1.15 update.  Can we get this ticket reopened please?  (Its still marked as resolved and it is totally NOT resolved...)

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T153090

This bug is holding many server hosts back.  I personally know a few who have quit hosting dayz servers because of this bug...

Edited by olyeller

So here i own and run 5 servers. They all very from mod count but our most is 66 mods on our Deer Isle Server. Have Zero Problems. i have seen running way to many script mods will cause a crash. Its all about which mods you use but i can say you need to pick which mods you use wisely if you dont then you end up in this boat. Ive used the same mods since 1.13 and still Zero problems as long as the mod as been updated to meet that new 1.15 update. Ive been hosting since the beginning of the year. only ran into a hand full of mod you really dont want to use. 

On 12/18/2021 at 5:51 PM, DopeSmokez420 said:

So here i own and run 5 servers. They all very from mod count but our most is 66 mods on our Deer Isle Server. Have Zero Problems. i have seen running way to many script mods will cause a crash. Its all about which mods you use but i can say you need to pick which mods you use wisely if you dont then you end up in this boat. Ive used the same mods since 1.13 and still Zero problems as long as the mod as been updated to meet that new 1.15 update. Ive been hosting since the beginning of the year. only ran into a hand full of mod you really dont want to use. 

You don't run Expansion do you?  😛  No but for real, I've had a project that's been put on hold for so long now because I can no longer load the mods I used to be able to.  I've been hosting close to 2 years now with 3 servers myself, I'm VERY familiar with this issue, someone asks in the dayz modders discord every couple days.  But now it has officially been re-opened, so there's hope for the new year!  🙂