So I've posted a thread here before, but I'm doing it again.

I'm looking for someone to team up with, age, gender, nationality, I don't care.. someone with a little humor would be nice!

Otherwise, message me if you want to team up..

(I'm new to this game, but I'm fighting to learn everything :D)

Take care out there!

- mikkelbooiiy

im all for grouping up' date=' when do you usualy play?

[/quote']

I live in Denmark, so my time right now is 3:53 at night

I the next week I'll be playing almost anytime in the day, otherwise at 8-9 pm to 3 or something :D

ok, i live on the US east coast, so it is 1000 right now. though if your up right now, i will usualy end eather now, or an hour ago normaly. ill pop on and see if you are on the forums when i start, and try to message you. i have also been playing the ARMA series since... before it was ARMA... so i hopefully can try to help teach you something. or look like a complete moron :P

ok' date=' i live on the US east coast, so it is 1000 right now. though if your up right now, i will usualy end eather now, or an hour ago normaly. ill pop on and see if you are on the forums when i start, and try to message you. i have also been playing the ARMA series since... before it was ARMA... so i hopefully can try to help teach you something. or look like a complete moron :P

[/quote']

sure thing man..

it is quite unusual that I'll be playing at this time.. maybe - 7 or 8 hours I'll be playing.

I'm looking forward to meet up with you :D

what about skype or anything?

my skype is nicholas.koch07 whats yours? (I wont probably answer it if i dont know who it is)

hi looking to join your little team if thats ok, im from sweden so were in same timezone i think. add cool_svenne_117 on steam if u interesed (old steam btw)

hi looking to join your little team if thats ok' date=' im from sweden so were in same timezone i think. add cool_svenne_117 on steam if u interesed (old steam btw)

[/quote']

can't find you on steam mate??

So I've posted a thread here before' date=' but I'm doing it again.

I'm looking for someone to team up with, age, gender, nationality, I don't care.. someone with a little humor would be nice!

Otherwise, message me if you want to team up..

(I'm new to this game, but I'm fighting to learn everything :D)

Take care out there!

- mikkelbooiiy

[/quote']

Pm me your steam nick n I'll add ya.

hi looking to join your little team if thats ok' date=' im from sweden so were in same timezone i think. add cool_svenne_117 on steam if u interesed (old steam btw)

[/quote']

try searching on mmaaaad

EDIT: or give me your steam and ill add u

[/quote']

try searching on mmaaaad

EDIT: or give me your steam and ill add u

hey man, it's been a couple of days now, but i added you on steam (royalnoobtuber) :D