Sign in to follow this  
mkrrr

Ghillie Suit. where? WHERE?

guys plz help where

where did u manage to find Ghillie Suit?

seems like i've wasted several hours trying to find one but...no result

found one in kozlovka

0,28% drop chance in residential buildings

good luck!

My buddy and I found one at a heli crash site tonight. Also got an M107 and L86A2 TWS from chopper crash sites. They're the best loot nodes in the game without a doubt, they just take some finding.

Random spawn literally anywhere. Most people who have one either got lucky or server hopped.

I have found 3 or 4 ghillie suits and 1 camo suit since I started, luck plays a big part in it.

I like finding maps too... dozens of them. :-/

I found my first yesterday literally 5 seconds after spawning. For about 2 hours I ran around in a ghillie suit with a hatchet :P

I found mine on a clan guy I killed, about 3-4 of them were raiding Electro for supplies to head north, I took him out with one shot his clan mates ran off not risking losing all the gear they just got and I just found a second one that I will pass onto a friend at a castle.

0.28% spawn chance?

oh my god

it's easier to find nvg

http://picacid.com/arma2/loot_en.html

Ghillie = Skin_Sniper1_DZ

In short, they can spawn in any residential, office or church (ya, I know...) area but have the best chance (2%) to spawn on crashed heli's. Welcome to crashed heli farming...

In the first few days of playing all my mates found one, our clan of newbies had 4/5 ghillie suits, which was quite awesome. My mate found 2 in the space of 10mins and I've got over a day played and have never found one. FML

Found one in a market once... It was my 2nd day playing Dayz, last week. And of course I lost it half an hour later in a bag package bug (switching it for a bigger one if I recall correctly). Damn I was so pissed off.

So you can loot them from corpses? I had heard otherwise. Can anyone confirm for me?

No let me clarify the guy wasn't actually wearing the suit, it was in his backpack when I killed him. the other suit I found was at a Castle Gate.

0.28% spawn chance?

oh my god

it's easier to find nvg

0.28% chance of spawning in any residential loot pile, out of thousands of piles, compared to ~0.5% for NVG in a handful of locations over the entire map.

I know which one I would rather look for first. ;)

I had one a few days ago on me, But when I tried to use it I think it dissapeared because I got some error come up saying they cant be used with females yet.

Not being a woman EVER AGAIN!