Shadirrasda

Hacker report DE 55

me and 2 friends have been playing here for a few hours , and we (together with basically the entire server) suddenly started falling (i heard at least 10+ bones snapping all around me) i instantly alt+f4'd

One of my friends died , one survived and lost nothing , i survived and my backpack glitched (it went back to a state i remember taking off of a guy i shot 2 days ago!!).

I spawned at least 10 KM away from where i was (dolina) i was at the airstrip near krasnostav.

Basically , i lost all the medical supplies in my backpack ,all my food, all my drinks , im low hp as well , one of my friends has everything still , and one of my other friends lost camo + cz550+fn fal + chech pack...

Server : DE 55

Time : ~2:30 AM - 3:00 GMT+1

Edit : the guy who died went back into the server , and he got spawned to the same spot again , and saw the admin and/or hacker shooting at the people "falling" in an chopper.

Yes, I was there too with a buddy.

We just shot someone 2 minutes before it happened, might be the pissed off guy ;-). My buddy was "shot" just before launched into the air, he was also the one who got the murder.

We also both spawned in the air and died. Just had our ghillie suits and bison weapons :/ Very annoying.

Confirming it.

Im the friend that died w/camo suit, FN FAL, CZ550+++

At first I thought the map was glitching, cause we were far north-east.. but then I got tossed into the air, and shot..

I made a new char on the server, and the same shit happend again, I saw a chopper and a lot of people floating in the air (fainted).. also heard gunshots. (The place we get spawned to was on a harbor/dock.. propably cherno/elektro)

And this is how peaceful people like me turn into mass-murderers :D.

And this is how peaceful people like me turn into mass-murderers :D.

Well yeah , doesn't surprise me at all...

I'm just friggin mad , we had been adventuring as 3 for a few days (we are extremely cautious , checking every hill before we enter a town , not aggroing zombies unless forced etcetera , and then this happens.

I don't mind dying from getting shot/killed , but now we will have to be running for hours and hours to just find each other again , let alone get him some gear again...

we quit playing for the evening because we were all kind of pissed.

This should not be titled admin abuse with the or hacker part after it. It is clearly a hacker, admins don't have the power to do what you are describing. There is a sticky on one of the forums sections that even details this!

Alright , edited title.

I was not aware at the time i made this topic, sorry.

I made an account here solely to report this hacker , i had no idea this game was so "hackable" before this happened , i just assumed it was an admin abusing power.