Ok so I just died along with Kermit at the NW Airfield and lost a bunch of stuff. We tried meeting up but both died again. I spawned in Elektro and found this one survivor named The Running Man. He was friendly and helped me and gave me a gun and some ammo. I saw 2 other survivors in the supermarket and asked if I should shoot them. He said they're cool so I didn't. We meet up with them in the supermarket and and 20+ zombies rush us from all entrances of the store :l running man dies and I was stuck with two guys who only spoke Russian. They had really nice gear and I was very tempted to kill them. I debated whether to shoot or not for about an hour lol. I decided not to and the guys were really nice. We had small talk and we survived many zombie rushes and we laughed and stuff :D So I had to get off and now we are all talking in skype and having a blast (I'm using google translator to speak Russian :D) I think I might not be a bandit anymore because I met some really cool guys that I wouldn't have met if I killed them :)

Nice to hear, I have been in that situation far to many times where I meet a random person in-game and we end up tagging with each other for the outback journey. He has a nice range of equipment and I have an enfield.

I just cant pull that trigger.

Thats interesting, most Russians will kill you at sight but thats mostly due to the language barrier which it seems you overcome :)