Sign in to follow this  
maurotr12

no more animations? then please add this weapons using existing assets next. It will break record players.

I feel the implementation of the following weapons will drastically improve the game, & you can do so ( i believe) with existing animations.

As of now i feel like dayzsa has no reason to build a base and store loot, in dayzmod i was a base builder, and i stored dmr/m24/m40a3/svd & the big machine guns, with ofc the regular assault rifles & pistols, and a lot of helicopter & vehicle stuff. But the ultimate goal was to get those big and nice sniper rifles. In dayzsa there is not much in the supertop-tier weapons department, so base building is just for storing SVD & FALs & ghillies, VSS is not rly good anymore. Personally i don't think it is enough of a reason to build a base, or a car in order to look for heli crashes fast around the map and get the lootz.

Now every new weapon is welcomed, but honestly i don't think the M16 was anyone's top list, & rly doesn't change much the game, but i heard that you had to re-use assets because there is no "animator" anymore. I understand that the most difficult part of adding new weapons is animations. So if dayz is moving forward using existing animations only then this are the weapons that should come next because i believe existing animations fit well based on what i saw from a few pics on the internet on how similar the weapons are.

DMR - from SVD /// M24 & M40A3 - from Pioneer

By adding this top tier weapons, & dayz classics loved weapons, i feel you will attract a lot of people, probably break record number of players, it also benefits base building & the pvp guys.

Even if the animations don't fit 100%, it is better than nothing, also no need to make the bipod useable.

SVD-DMR2.png

pioneer-m24-m40a3.png

P.S: buff the Repeater pls !

• Like 1