WYLDCHYLD6666

Modding section

As a dayz mod on console I find it very unfair that we get left behind. The mods out the on the pc or outstanding the map or too but when it comes to console there is nothing apart from modding xml. Well yeah great. Oooo.....Yes I know its difficult for this to happen ie Microsoft and Sony don't like console players to have these abilities. And the console will struggle to run some of the mods.

We'll this is my suggestion farming sim has a section on there website for mods that have been granted permission to be used on xb1/ps.  This section appears in the game, Microsoft has give the developer X megabits of space on the console for mods to be installed this will only allow the console owner to install mods. Not that many that is messes up the console. It also tells you if they have been updated and if the developer don't pass the mod it doesn't go live and you can't install 😉

Think this would go down well in you console community and will boost you sales in the console. Not only that it will open the door for people to make mods for this platform

It will also make that ever growing gap between pc and console mods smaller