Sign in to follow this  
SergeantTeddy (DayZ)

Does anyone know of a "Seperate" Characters server?

I joined one a couple weeks ago, but i cant for the life of me remember which server! I was so heartbroken after playing on that server because i thought i lost everything, but if there is a server like this, i shall play like the coast kiddie inside all of us!

I'm not sure what it's name is but I did see a server that said Separate Character in it's name and when i joined out of curiosity I spawned a new character.... I didn't stick around because I wasn't interested at the time, but it does sound like it could have benefits.

If you type in "Seperate" On six launcher, You find a server, which has a seperate database :D

Enjoy my minions, ENJOY

EDIT: Server just crashed, Hopefully not for too long, this idea sounds AMAZING

lol I tried to search for it but got no results...they spelled "separate" wrong so you have to search for "seperate"...only one server and it's in the US so ping is really high for me (Germany)...under "State" it's listed as "Waiting"... :(

Out of curiosity, i've just tried.. and there's 5 alive right now.

I'm from Europe too, and i usually play on DE400 and RU99 .. both having an alternate HIVE.

I accidentally joined one once, and freaked out because I thought my character had been deleted!

They have non-standard names, unlike all the real servers.

Beware though, these are obviously hacked versions of the server mod/mission, and unofficial, so use them at your own risk.

It's pretty theoretical that any harm could come out of playing on one, so probably not a concern... but it might also be taboo to discuss them here?

@devs said they cannot block em (it is a mod after all, not a cracked game), but to not ask about them here.. in other words: if you find hacker, bugs, whatever on those servers, to not come here to ask for help.