EzyStriderPS4

1PP Hardcore Survivors Only (USA)

I’m looking to build a trustworthy community of independent explorers and adventurers, that will comprise a common militia, and which will share intelligence and provide strength in numbers.

I’m not looking to build a common base, or anything that requires high maintenance. The main objective will not be to raid others’ bases and be bandits.

Basic Goals:

1) Maintain survivor independence without compromise, and at the same time create a framework that allows for teamwork and comraderie. 

2) Find dupers and deliver justice, helping to rebalance CE.

3) Establish a social club with a firm code of ethics that engages in sharing ideas and projects, never shying away from spirited debate; and though views might differ, a mutual respect for other members is central to the social club’s growth and enlightenment.

4) Share information about resources, survivor activity through map exploration, and keep an up-to-update iZurvive.

5) Actively trade resources and supplies in-person, or through drop boxes/caches and create a real barter economy.

Desirable Prerequisites:

1) Self-sufficient with solid DayZ experience/knowledge.

2) You would rather hold up another survivor or mess with them, rather than KoS.

3) Strong environmental communication skills.

4) Capacity for teamwork.  Sometimes you will be in a position of leadership, sometimes you will be in a position to respond to instruction.

5) You’re a badass, and you know that the only rule of being a badass is that the more badass you are, the less you talk about it.

I play on 1PP USA server, because 3PP looking around corners/windows/doors is garbage PvP reserved only for the weak-minded, insecure individuals.

Private message me for details / add me on PSN: EzyStrider with message text “DZ SC”

Hey EZ 

im the player your looking for! I tried adding you today. My psn is fouszeda

Due to your settings it won’t let me message you

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, EzyStriderPS4 said:

I will add you when I get on next! I mostly play on weekends and holidays.

hey there mate. I already have camps set up on 2 servers (not done by duping don't worry) I play with 2 other guys and would like to join in on this, especially the instruction to destroy dupers. I'm on every evening pretty much. from the UK

• Like 1

I am very experienced and I really need cool people to play with I'm on alot and work for the team

• Like 1