hi i have some general questions with modding like how it works putting mods together in one directory idk why but it always breaks there if someone could toss a answer too this be cool as hell im not sure if im suppose too use mklink /j command too make a symbolic link but ive tried that before and it didnt work really i know what im doing is kinda in the right way ive made things work before but im thinking something is not being done right and that explains why its a hit and miss when something works right the file structure is what really messes with me on this game any help on this would be cool as ill be checking back too see if anyone posted throught out the week thank you in advanced too anyone that can make sense of this for me im just sick of something working one day and than broke the next or never working to begin with sorry forgot to add an example of what im talking about and that probably would help alot  so i can make a gun pack with guns in the certain directory but the second i make a Script.pbo , sound.pbo & Firearms.pbo it seems to kink the chain and break stuff like animations not wanting to play right but if i make a firearms.pbo and stick Scripts, sounds , firearms, attachments, basically anything in their it will work and ive went too my config and add on the

units[ ]= {};

weapons[ ]={};

requiredversion=0.1;

requiredaddons[]=

{

DZ_Scripts,

DZ_Sounds,

DZ_Weapons_Firearms,

DZ_Data

};

this is where im wondering if im messing up with this and im suppose too just put Scripts instead of DZ_Scripts.. etc..

Edited by creativ3lab