Sign in to follow this  
Dodd54

Despawn times

Hello survivors, 

just a question on stash despawn times. I was thinking 43days on stashes and storage and is it right 7 days on a tent??

thanks guys

Looking at my original "types" file, it appears all tents (e.g. Large, Medium, Car, Party, etc.) are all set at a lifetime value of 3,888,000 seconds or 45 days.

Thanks for that kean_1 remember being in a few posts with you before how’s the game been treating you?

It's been ok.  I rent my own server from time to time and just got a PS5 recently.  Huge difference in the gameplay as most of the performance issues are essentially non-existent now.  .....although some glitches still persist. It's nice though as frame rates are a constant 30 FPS without any drops. 

Cars still have problems but way less buggy.  I can travel regularly at high speeds with maybe a small hiccup or two.  

Still have problems when driving in 3rd person though as it leads to more glitches than in 1st person.

Good to hear, TBH I lost faith in the game last year but started playing again past few months and really enjoying again still very laggy in cities but not too much of a problem. And lucky you with the ps5 I’m still waiting but looking forward to it especially Day z! Have you played much on linovia?

No, I haven't bought the Livonia expansion although it is on sale right now.  Frankly, I never though it was worth the price given how unfinished this game still is.  ....it also bothered me quite a bit that they didn't spend that time fixing what's broken first.  .....and then charging people for it.  

Totally agree with you there, well good luck with the ps5 and will be in touch when I progress onto the same console but unfortunately ps4 for now!! Be safe

• Like 1