Sign in to follow this  
MasterShihoChief

hacking/admin abuse germany 11

Im only reporting this because i read somewhere admins are not supposed to change the server time whenever they want. Im not pointing fingers at the admins since i know hackers can do it too. I just pointing this out. I had died due to rubberbanding prone into my own tent and lost my saw with 800 rounds, tools, everything... No problem i can run back and get it back. Im about 3-5 minutes away from my body, its daylight out and the birds are chirping and then the server restarts and when i come back in its pitch black out and my body is gone due to the server restart. Please take action against whatever hacker did this, as now im kinda pissed(inb4 umadbro :P).

Server: Germany 11

Time 16:00 pacific time(US)

place: In the vicinity of Black Mountain and Novy Sobor.

Proof wish i hadnt have been kicked off so fast or i would have had pictures sorry D:.

Thanks,

Shiho

Server time gets all messed up at times. Happens often on my home server when our admin doesnt log in for 1-2 days. Right now on my server its like 4am and it should be 4pm. The admin on your server might have been fixing that and you were just screwed by accident.