JcKz KeyDrop.com

Dayz Crashing EVERYTHING

Hello guys! 

I'm having an issue with my game where whenever I click "play", the screen gets whole black and my entire computer crash without showing any bug's message (it opened a crash report of AMDRSServ.exe a couple times). My apps in general crash and sometimes I need to restart my computer to use it again. I've been playing for the last 4 days and that never happened, started today out of nowhere. Have anyone had the same issue any time? Below is my config:

(R5 3600XT > RX5600XT > Asus b450m gaming > RAM 16gb 3000MHz > Corsair CX650 > 2TB HD Seagate and an kingston 240Gb SSD)

The game is currently installed in the HD and I've tried everything I could think of (deleted all files and reinstalled, turned firewalls off, opened as admin, updated windows defender and graphic drivers, reseted compatibility configurations and even verified the integrity of files). Nothing works. 

For other games everything is just fine, running without a problem.

Edited by JcKz KeyDrop.com

you could try running the game in Buldozer mode once.

to do this go to the parameters tab/ all parameters in the official launcher, check it and click 'Play'.

exit the game directly when it has loaded up the main menu, uncheck Buldozer and run as usual afterwards.

Edited by ast65