rackinglad27

anyone having way more trouble with cars than usual since 1.11

tried several cars out now since 1.11 earlier today and they are even more like rocket ships than usual. tried an olga, gunter, and ada 4x4 and all of then sent me flying through the air or through the map. they were at least manageable before 1.11 if driven sensibly but now you can't even go 10mph without it bouncing and flying around. 

• Thanks 1

Yes we also have problems with the cars. After the wipe cars (sarka, olga) is bouncing when the driver sit in. They are uncontrolable. The sarka was the worst. When we entered in Polana main crossroads (next to orlovets) its start to live its own life. Bouncing from fence to fence and spinning around and bouncing from objects like a ball in pinball machine. Car was in neutral and going around 10-15kph. (Fearing of fps drops and lagg)

1 hour ago, KareszHUN said:

Yes we also have problems with the cars. After the wipe cars (sarka, olga) is bouncing when the driver sit in. They are uncontrolable. The sarka was the worst. When we entered in Polana main crossroads (next to orlovets) its start to live its own life. Bouncing from fence to fence and spinning around and bouncing from objects like a ball in pinball machine. Car was in neutral and going around 10-15kph. (Fearing of fps drops and lagg)

yea I had the same experience with a gunter, olga and ada 4x4. thankfully I found a black gunter last night with all 4 wheels and fixed it up and it didn't bug out on me once, the drive was great so I'm not sure if after the updates we need to wait a couple of days for all the coding to settle in from the fixes. 

I hope they fix it soon. It made driving worse then the last few version... We really need vehicles and the truck to.

On 2/16/2021 at 7:52 PM, rackinglad27 said:

tried several cars out now since 1.11 earlier today and they are even more like rocket ships than usual. tried an olga, gunter, and ada 4x4 and all of then sent me flying through the air or through the map. they were at least manageable before 1.11 if driven sensibly but now you can't even go 10mph without it bouncing and flying around. 

been doing good on my end, but admittedly I run an external SSD on my xbox x, so I have a bit of an advantage going on.

1 hour ago, wizardO3 said:

been doing good on my end, but admittedly I run an external SSD on my xbox x, so I have a bit of an advantage going on.

they are now running fine for me too. the odd stutter occurs but they are better now. no idea why they were so screwed the day after 1.11 but now they are good.