Zhandrix

Cannot join any servers

Hi i recently got arma 2 co. i have installed dayz 100% correctly and when i log onto a server it gives me this "No entry bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.'."

(Note that i am not in the server yet) i have tried everything but unistalling it. then if it doesnt say that it says. Battleye installation failed

at this point i am really pissed and cannot find any help.

The "No Entry...weapons" error is common, and won't affect your game.

All I can recommend for the Battleye issue is uninstalling and reinstalling.

I found that simply running Steam (I'm assuming you're using steam, sorry if you're not) as administrator and right clicking > Reinstall Battleye often didn't do anything, so make sure you also try manually downloading and replacing the files from the Battleye website, the files being found in ArmaOA folder/Expansion/Battleye. The thing that worked for me was actually running the uninstall.exe in that folder to uninstall the files first, then running the Setup_Beye.exe which was in a folder called BEsetup.

The "No Entry...weapons" error is common' date=' and won't affect your game.

All I can recommend for the Battleye issue is uninstalling and reinstalling.

I found that simply running Steam (I'm assuming you're using steam, sorry if you're not) as administrator and right clicking > Reinstall Battleye often didn't do anything, so make sure you also try manually downloading and replacing the files from the Battleye website, the files being found in ArmaOA folder/Expansion/Battleye. The thing that worked for me was actually running the uninstall.exe in that folder to uninstall the files first, then running the Setup_Beye.exe which was in a folder called BEsetup.

[/quote']

thanks but are you sure the weapon thing wont affect it because it seems that if that error was gone i could play it.

100%. Happens to me every second or third time I play, doesn't affect my game.

There are numerous posts, some stickied, in this forum that say the same thing.