boletaDEUS

Repudiation against BetweenZ BR

Hello people! Well, there is an alert about a community server called BetweenZ.

Good night everyone, I would like to make a report and leave as an alert about the BetWeen Z server, we played it for a few seasons where we helped the server both financially and with growth helping to move the contents and different areas of the game, recently we created an enmity with a clan within the server, that clan that we created enmity had a great influence within the server, influences such as having excess items that could only have a quantity X of an item and would have much more than two and the administration would be aware of this for doing various supports to the clan and even to dance with them for asking so much request for the number of helicopters not allowed, requests for rules to influence counter raids and even celebration on Discord after the creation of the rule required by them, change in the trader required by it and messages directly to the player who demanded the changes as a way of showing service , after the beginning of this rivalry, some problems started to happen, so today I come to denounce the ADM ABUSER that happened to our clan and the clan that was our alliance, denounces that are of threats for having our data for having acquired vip on the server, abuse of taking base of a clan and doing it as a server event and threatening the owner of the base with permanent Ban if you enter the base again, that clan that was taken from the base never had problems with the server, never took a punishment or Banishment within the server, they were harmed by the ADMINISTRATION just for being our alliance, denounces involving a sale of an ADM hatchet that helps in building bases, the hatchet does not have time for construction, makes walls and anything in less than 1 With this event, they gathered a good part of the server in a call and made an explanation saying that this ax would not harm and influence anything for a clan and that it would have been acquired by u m clan when he tied an administrator and stole from him, an explanation that for us was not very useful, an ADM being stolen and not having seen? we know that this item influences and helps a lot in building a base of any size, spending less time, yesterday we deleted our base, parts of which were acquired by donation (we bought a water spout), will exclude helicopters that were acquired by donation too , problems that started by asking us for a Raid request and claimed that they would have PERMANENTLY banned us for making an unrivaled base, the base was raided and they say they used extreme means, when asking for evidence in videos of these media and about the Raid they gave us a permanent Ban, so I'm posting some photos that I managed to gather that some players sent me and if I waited I would get more things, the alert for the whole community!

Sorry for the bad English.
Below are prints of what happened, if you need a translation I will do it for you.

https://imgur.com/a/tfVaBjM

Simples... Troca de server... Não invista em PAY TO WIN e seja feliz...

Ou você acha mesmo que a BOHEMIA vai fazer alguma coisa contra um grupo que disponibiliza o servidor de graça para os outros se divertirem sendo que cagam e andam para nós, BRASILEIROS, que temos apenas 3 servidores OFICIAIS na FRAGNET com aquele desempenho lixo (deve ser um 486 com 16MB de RAM?