josuna123

Looking for a Partner/Group, PST + Skype

Hey guys, I've been playing solo for a while now and I've come to the point where I am searching for teammates. I've always been friendly, but trusting people I meet ingame is always my downfall resulting in deaths to bandits. I've learned enough of this game already to take care of myself, just looking for more people that would like to accompany me. I'm geared for survival already and I'm on my way to Stary Sobor.

I have Skype and Teamspeak. I generally use only Skype but I can use Steam voice chat as well.

I live on the West Coast PST -8:00. I'm generally on Seattle servers but I can play mostly anywhere, I'm also on almost every day after 5:00pm and earlier before that on my days off.

Steam: josuna123

I'm on Steam all the time, but I don't launch ARMA 2 from there so it doesn't actually say I'm playing it, when I actually am. Add me on Steam and message me if you want to group up and then add me on Skype after. Thanks guys, hope to see some of you around!

I would be interested in grouping with you. I am from WA so same timezone and only play on Seattle servers at the moment. Added you on steam and skype.

Let me know if you are interested.

Steam: eBlast

One more place left? :D

Steam: drakan8228

I live in Quebec, East coast of Canada

I'd be interested in playing with someone else for a change as well.

Steam: Ordoo

I'll add you on Skype, I am looking for a group as well, almost same play times too.