Sign in to follow this  
Yorky770

Stuck after respawn

Hi,

I've respawned on the top of my vehicle, which isn't anything new. I often quit the game from inside the vehicle. I usually jump down and continue on my way. However on this occasion I'm half in and half out of the vehicle. Basically my body is sticking through the roof.

No matter what I do (run, jump, crouch (combination of both/all)) I cannot get down. A server restart hasn't helped either and I'm still stuck. 

I really don't know what to do other than wait for my character to die....which could take a while and I'd rather not do that as I'm at the north of the map and I suspect all my loot will be gone by the time I reach this location again.

Can anyone offer any advice or how I can fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Yorky

Edited by Yorky770

Yesterday I had exacly same situation but I was lucky. My wife was played with me and she move car a bit - that helped me out.
If You are alone try ask sever admin for help, he could move Your car or just teleport You couple meters away.

• Like 1

Thanks,

The server is hosted by Nitrado and im the admin for it. I've no idea how I could move the car myself or teleport but I do have a friend who plays on the same server so he's going to move the truck for me.......once he's stopped dying

Thanks for the reply

If You are an admin than install admin tools mod, teleport Your self somewhere.