Sorry first time usin this app but I have this story from when i was really up north in Chernarus, but me and this buddy were huntin and we got attacked by wolves, i got hurt really badly and we ended up taking refuge in this huntin tower that over looked this huge pasture, and the wolved just kept on comin and all of a sudden, they stopped, the whole forest went quiet, and they all ran away, and my buddy was afk so i was just sitting there thinking what was that all about, and it was dark and raining so i got out my nvg's and i looked into the pasture and i see this huge figure walking from the other side of the forest to the other. And i just froze and thought to myself, is that bigfoot and it dissappeared into the woods and my buddy came back and i told him what had happened, and he says to me im lyin and i dont blame him, i mean it sounds like a joke, but once i got enough blood back to get back to to ADA we found a bunch of wolves dead in the middle of the forest like 5 of them, and my friend says, were the only ones on this server right now, and we havent came through here, then we just book it out the forest, we left and we never went back to that forest. But a couple days ago I went back and it was in a completely different server, and i went back to that tower, and i sat in it and hoped I get something like an elk, and nothing happened, but I went back to the truck and I started driving down this dirt road and I seen out of the corner of my eyes, these yellow eyes peering at me through the trees and I left, never went back since.

• Haha 2