benolds17

Starting items

Hey! I have this idea for the starting items that I think would really make the game more fun. So basically before you spawn you have 100 points. You also have a list of items. Each item is worth an amount of points. For example a bandage may be worth 25 points so if you choose to select that you spend 25 points meaning you have 75 points left. You could purchase things such as basic guns, ammo, food and so on. The more important the item, the more points. Tell me what you think in the comments below!

To be honest I don't really like the idea. There's not much surviving in buying weapons. Sorry.

Pretty pointless, but I support the idea of starting with completely nothing (maybe a canteen?) so I may be bias.

To be honest I don't really like the idea. There's not much surviving in buying weapons. Sorry.

Your not really buying them, this is just a bonus to suit one's playing style you won't be able to buy major guns maybe a makarov at most which would cost many points

I think I get it its kind a nice, let me try to explain it for those who don't.

You have 4 points when you start lets say. (You will always start with four points and will never again get a chance to use the points option)

Bandage- 1

Flashlight- 1

Painkillers- 1

Morphine- 3

Map- 3

Binoculars- 2

Box of matches- 2

So you could maybe get a Map (3 points) and some Painkillers ( 1 point) or maybe some Binoculars (2 points) and a Box of Matches (2 points).

Nah. You can abuse it by just respawning.

Just start with nothing. Maybe with bandages only.

I think I get it its kind a nice' date=' let me try to explain it for those who don't.

You have 4 points when you start lets say. (You will always start with four points and will never again get a chance to use the points option)

Bandage- 1

Flashlight- 1

Painkillers- 1

Morphine- 3

Map- 3

Binoculars- 2

Box of matches- 2

So you could maybe get a Map (3 points) and some Painkillers ( 1 point) or maybe some Binoculars (2 points) and a Box of Matches (2 points).

[/quote']

Personally I'm also on the "spawn with nothing" side of things (at least it would make finding a flash light in a loot pile meaningful) but this seems like a reasonable way to do it, none of them are weapons, no consumables seems fine to me

Everyone should start with a bandage and a rape whistle.

That's it.

I'd say get rid of the whistle, can you imagine being on the coast? You'd hear nothing but high pitched ear-death :P

Tbh.. you spawn in as a survivor.

Should be random.

Have a chance to have a bandage, light and that's it. Even to start with nothing or one or the other.

Hey! I have this idea for the starting items that I think would really make the game more fun. So basically before you spawn you have 100 points. You also have a list of items. Each item is worth an amount of points. For example a bandage may be worth 25 points so if you choose to select that you spend 25 points meaning you have 75 points left. You could purchase things such as basic guns' date=' ammo, food and so on. The more important the item, the more points. Tell me what you think in the comments below!

[/quote']

Ok but everyone would get the best gear everytime. They would always pick a weapon over everything no matter what and whats left over they will get ammo with.