Raksaft

Looking for Wingman(s)

So i've recently bought Arma 2 for this mod, and i've played it for 2 days and i really like it.

Buut.. i've grown tired of those times when you hear footsteps thinking that you've found that Friendly guy, and you start negiotiating with the dude, but you end up with bullets in your face for being too trustworthy.

Don't get me wrong i love this mechanic that leaves you scared shi*less when you encounter another survivor, but would be nice with some accompany that you can trust.

As i said i'm pretty new to this game, i know the basics but i have alot to learn.

And now too the point, i'm looking for some other suvivors to group up with me, be that 1 or 2 just anything.

I'm 19 and swedish, so PM me or write here if you want to play.

And i guess we start from scratch, and you can choose server if you'd like!

With kind regards - Markus :)

Do you have a mic?

I'd love to play with you as long as you don't mind me being younger.

After 2 deaths (Both of which were murders,) I can say that I'm in the same boat as you! I'd be willing to play with you if you have a mic.

Skype = Ujinty

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention... I just was murdered a moment ago, after having everything I needed to move up north and lay low... =( So, I'm starting fresh.

I have some extra gear i am willing to spare. Add me on steam cen7

i will play definatly i have been playing for 3weeks and love this game

my skype- zentari16 i have a biohazard sigh as my picture

Im also looking for a group of friends to play with, I have a bunch of med stuff and I know a lot about the servers. I only fire if fired upon. I'm 21 and love to play. I'm in the US if that has any impact on your decision. My skype name is, josh.b.gibson

hey hirusan there are alot of josh.b.gibson on skype witch one are u if we are goin to be in a group we need to all be in contact

I've added most of you guys, PM or write here with skype name, we are 2 at the moment and more are more than welcome to join, and we've just started playing!

hey hirusan there are alot of josh.b.gibson on skype witch one are u if we are goin to be in a group we need to all be in contact

Im the one with the weird kinda stone face for the pic

I've added most of you guys' date=' PM or write here with skype name, we are 2 at the moment and more are more than welcome to join, and we've just started playing!

[/quote']

Hey mate, mind if i join? I'm new to Arma II and DayZ, but i'd love to spend time playing it. I have played the training missions in Arma II, and i fucked the shit out of them, yeah I'm badass! No, but seriously, I'd love to join :D