Sign in to follow this  
YeedMyLastHaw669

My Experience with Providence RP (Xbox)

I spawned in kamyshovo, scavenged food, grabbed a jacket and pants, before starting my journey ! I left to go up the coast to skalitsy, swimming there to find a CR 527 and a barrel, hidden by a greedy survivor containing gun cleaning kits and ammo, I took what I wanted before going back to the mainland and traveling to castle just northwest of kamyshovo, to find Dale Muggins, fellow survivor and leader of the radicool radio gang. together we sat by the camp fire and cooked fish and mushrooms, eating up before he received a radio call from a close ally of his, telling him that he was waiting to pick him up in his car in electroslavadoszk, before we left dale asked his friend if I could accompany them on their journey, his friend agreeing, allowing me to accompany them. We traveled down to the car and began our journey, heading deeper into the lands of chenarus, stopping to plunder zelenogorsk military base where we found an AKM and an AK 74, grabbing the supplies we'd need in case we came across bandits later. We eventually continued up into the thick pine forest, stopping to camp and cook some food, (pic related, it's us camping :} ) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/737305751160356908/779762115404890152/20201120_221037.jpg Then we moved on to myshkino tents, finding more ammo and supplies before driving up the railroad, stopping at the towering castle, finding even more supplies there. we then continued all the way up to tisy, where we found an AK-101 for each of us, and even an svd or two, but we could tell the loot had been picked through before we got there. We didn't mind though because we still got what we were looking for. Then our group split, we said our goodbye's and I ventured back to my tent to rest for the night, thankful we didn't encounter bandits.

All in all I had a great time, the people care about rp, the admins care about rp and don't abuse their power like so many others, and most importantly LOOT HOARDING IS NO MORE !! The server HAS NO SPAWN CAP ON AR's meaning you can still find them, or just trade for them.

Edit : Link to server if interested : https://discord.gg/F2BnagRcUA