Sign in to follow this  
Cody (DayZ)

CZ 550 Help.

I have recently found a CZ 550 Scoped in the NW Airfield and I have no clue what kind of ammo is uses. Could someone help please?

ALSO: If anyone has any tips on zero'ing in and such, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

CZ 550 ammo. It looks like lee enfield ammo.

Correct, the major difference I've noticed between the two is that the CZ 550 ammo has less bullets in the pile compared to the lee enfield.

CZ 550 ammo. It looks like lee enfield ammo.

Correct' date=' the major difference I've noticed between the two is that the CZ 550 ammo has less bullets in the pile compared to the lee enfield.

[/quote']

Correct same as M24. M24 and CZ ammo on the floor look the same. Lee, M107 look the same on the floor too.

Tbh, I dont think it matters what ammo it takes as its one of the worst snipers in the game. I would drop it and wait until you get something better.

Tbh' date=' I dont think it matters what ammo it takes as its one of the worst snipers in the game. I would drop it and wait until you get something better.

[/quote']

Yeah, i know. Im just interested in trying sniping so I dont mind how bad it is. I also have a M4A1 so..

Tbh' date=' I dont think it matters what ammo it takes as its one of the worst snipers in the game. I would drop it and wait until you get something better.

[/quote']

Or keep it till they get something better...

It's not that bad a gun, it's also got the benefit of its ammo being in barns / shops / residential places etc. Zeros out to 800m and if you have range finders, use the "map gps" points or are good at guestimating you can get head shots. It's a 1 hit body kill up close and 2 shots for like 300? 400m+

Killed plenty of people when I had one before I got better.. Granted it's not a DMR or a AS550 or something but I don't think it deserves the hate some people have for it. Sure as shit beats a Winchester.

Why do I get the feeling you are the guy who server jumped into barracks shower block and killed me upon my exit of barracks? Meh if it was you no hard feelings, if it wasnt my apologies

Why do I get the feeling you are the guy who server jumped into barracks shower block and killed me upon my exit of barracks? Meh if it was you no hard feelings' date=' if it wasnt my apologies

[/quote']

Nope, wasnt me. I found mine sitting next to the un-enterable camo building,

[/quote']

The other sniper rifles are extremely hard to find compared to CZ and with how much this game leans towards sniping its definitely not bad. Worst sniper is still better than every other gun.

CZ is a poor man's sniper rifle.

It's MY poor man sniper rifle. Dont you talk shit about it.