Sign in to follow this  
BattleFate

CLE seemingly ignoring nominal values

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? I have a custom server running various mods, including DayZ Expansion.

I make adjustments to the types.xml and expansion_types.xml files. It seems that the changes I make to the zones for items to spawn in take effect, like making the MP5 spawn in police departments. But it seems to not be taking into account the nominal values. I set military belts to have 20 that spawn throughout the map, and yet I found 14 in the barracks in NWAF, which is highly unlikely. Also I find vaiga guns all over the place, even though I only have 8 spawning on the map. And yet other weapons with similar spawn rates in the same zones aren't being found at all.

I've checked my files for syntax or logic errors and have found none. Does anyone know what might cause these issues for me to check for those problems?

Is there any program or script I can run which will tell me what loot is currently present on the map in what amount? I could use that to know if I'm just getting lucky or unlucky, or if it really is flooding the map with Vaiga guns and military belts.