Sierra331

Help with this stupid base building system

Question

Ok so I’m building on the second floor of a castle tower. I’ve already built a full wall blocking off most of the floor from the stairs up, and was set to build the fence. Put the logs down and used shovel, put nails, planks, and wire in. No prompt. Finally after some googling realized I need fucking pliers. Spend the next 3 Real life days searching for pliers. Imagine my excitement when I finally find them and rush home to complete my gate! Still no fucking prompt. Ok maybe I gotta make a fence frame first? The wiki don’t say shit about how this part is done.. lower frame is built. Damn not enough planks, apparently they’ve fucking despawned. And I can’t jump over this 1/2 built frame of a wall. Because that makes fucking sense. So I use the stairs that go up to the roof to jump over my wall, get more planks... and I’m stuck outside of my goddamn wall. I can’t get over it(again, makes Perfect sense.🙄) and I can’t seem to destroy the 1/2 frame either. Spent an hour hitting it with my axe and nothing. So how do I deconstruct a 1/2 built wall frame that I can’t reach the inside of?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet