Sign in to follow this  
DXMIMZY

Items Stuck in Storage!

Question

(XBOX ONE)

When will the inventory items getting stuck in containers going to get fixed? I was told that if you move stuff from your hands into boxes, barrels, or tents that it bugs out and gets stuck, but its happening to me and my friend no matter how we move the item into the storage. Its making us move at a snails pace in order to build our base, and over time, over half of our inventory is stuck and we just end up quitting for the night until server resets or the next day. I want to build and play the game, but with bugs like this that prevent me from getting the items I need to craft or progress, why should I play? The only thing I really can do is KOS on official servers just for fun and thats it... Can we get a Hot Fix soon please? I would love to "Survive" and play the game like it was meant to be played.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Have you tried picking up the crate and then dropping the item from within the crate when the crate in "in your hands"? This has worked for me when nothing else would. I know you can't pick up a barrel but it works with crates.