Sign in to follow this  
saltmcgault

OP’d zombies and zombies re-spawning with in 5 minutes.

Has anybody else noticed that zombies do more damage and spawn in an area you are at with in 5 minutes of killing them? Before the update zombies wouldn’t spawn until you left the area at a certain distance. They just magically appear 20 yards away after you just killed 20 of them. This is rather annoying i’ve never went through so much clothes and rags in my whole time playing this game.

The respawn rate of zombies--after killing a hoard of them--is ridiculously short in this new update. Honestly, it breaks the immersion slightly.

Edited by EzyStriderPS4

I logged back into DayZ again and rented a server for a month.  I don't know why I might have expected some f hte performance issues to be corrected at this point but low and behold they are actually worse (e.g. micro stutters).  Of course, I found a work around by tapping the R1 button briefly it makes the frame rate smooth again.  .....but this need to be done every 20 seconds or less. 

Absolutely ridiculous.  I really don't think these developers care.  They keep making updates to "enhance" the gameplay by making it more difficult, etc. which if there weren't as many immersion-breaking glitches would be great.  .....I dig that kind of stuff.  

Anyhow,  I did notice an abundance of zombies in some areas which again is cool in my book but the glitches make the experience otherwise painful.  I also noticed some more aggressiveness but I have yet to see any respawns that seem more frequent than what they were before.