Sign in to follow this  
Paul Digby

You died. Why, who,what?

So, I'm fully loaded. High health & water. Temperature fine, Blood level & health full. No disease or cold or illness. Police Helmet, Police Bullet proof vest, Police Trousers and work boots etc.

Walking along and 'You Died' 

How? 

It should tell you how you died. Or if someone killed me.

Very possible that you caught a sniper's well-placed shot to the skull.  If they were far enough away (250+ meters), you wouldn't hear a thing because the sound waves would reach you after the round cut all the life from your body.  

I have experienced the same thing as you man, a couple times.  Once, a buddy fell dead right in front of me the moment we met up thanks to a hidden sniper.  They're out there.

P.S. [ Not sure what the status of hackers is currently on official PC servers.  The hackers had this capability to kill players without being near them on the map.  I am on PS4 (obviously), and we don't have those issues. ]

• Like 2

Yah i agree with that guy. You got sniped. Never cross an open field. stick to the tree line. Always stay on the safest route from A to B. Seems like everytime, even with the population low someone can see you. And trust me they'll never pass up an opportunity to take a shot.  God speed. 

• Like 1