Sign in to follow this  
austendude

I thought the M14 is a One-Shot kill?

So i got the M14 and i was in a barn and some guy ran in. I shot at him and hit him perfectly twice. TWICE! He still shot at me and i hit him 1 more time and he fell to the ground. He looked at me and shot, so i shot him 3 more times lol. Of course he died then, but i always thought the M14 AIM was a OHK? What de hell?

Ok so an M14 which is supposed to be a OHK took over 3 shots? May i remind you that the M14 is practically a DMR without the sniper scope. It has the same power..

Really though..... Was something wrong? Because i have heard the M14 is a 1 shot kill. And it took 4 shots... well 7 but i think i killed him with the 4th.

It really depends were they chest shots?

Laggy server with crappy hit registration probably (And no, there doesn't have to be a red paper clip on the bottom right of your screen or actual FPS stuttering for the server to be lagging). Yesterday while in a building I unexpectedly ran into a guy 5 meters from me while turning a corner(I can see his face...), And I unloaded full auto AKM in first person aimed mode (All shots should've been hits) and it took an entire clip + me switching to M1911 before he dropped...Obviously it shouldn't take more than 10 bullets to down someone with an AKM at close range, but server lag can make it that.

TWICE! He still shot at me and i hit him 1 more time and he fell to the ground. He looked at me and shot' date=' so i shot him 3 more times lol.

[/quote']

And it took 4 shots... well 7 but i think i killed him with the 4th.

Twice? Thrice? Four times? 7? I am confused

TWICE! He still shot at me and i hit him 1 more time and he fell to the ground. He looked at me and shot' date=' so i shot him 3 more times lol.

[/quote']

And it took 4 shots... well 7 but i think i killed him with the 4th.

Twice? Thrice? Four times? 7? I am confused

I shot him with a total of 7 shots. At first i shot him twice, but he was still standing and shot me, breaking my leg. I shot him again, and he fell with a broken leg, but shot at me (missing). I shot him 3 more times very quickly, and he died. That's a total of 7 shots. He prrobably would have died if i shot him just once after he fell down, but i was pumped with adrenilline so i lit that fucker up.