Sign in to follow this  
SneakySnake (DayZ)

assault rifle VS pistol

l got shot by a dude with a pistol l spotted him first shot like 5 times at him and he shots back at me with something that sounded like a glock 17 2 shot hit me and l died he keeps gong and not even bleeding this was at a 15-20 meters distant l realy cant understand this game some times. l alsways have to shot people like 5-10 times with the m4cco to kill them they should fix that and l always aim for center mass why is that .:@:huh:

LOLgrammar.

OT : Perhaps you missed. Perhaps they got headshots. Perhaps you need to try out the AKM. People do die from a few shots all the time when Im shooting, so there be nothin wrong with the guns.

Go into editor, set up some targets and practice shooting.

if you were in autofire i think you just missed, maybe you were moving and he was still, which makes a lot for aiming.. he has been luckier than you.. and also maybe he was full health and you wounded?

When using Assault rifles, ALWAYS use Semi. Auto is pretty much just a miss.

Hang on, I might have killed you. I had a revolver and two shotted a man on NWAF, in the firehouse building. If that was you, you're a poor shot. I bolted right in front of you, checked to see if you're friendly only to receive fire, and returned until you dropped. Not sure if it was you though. That body had some great loot.. My buddy was a happy camper. I didn't need it. Even had the m4 mentioned and a .50 cal.

When using Assault rifles' date=' ALWAYS use Semi. Auto is pretty much just a miss.

[/quote']

NEVER use Semi.

Its pretty easy to use Auto and just shoot like you are in the semi-modus... and if u need Auto (because of a very low distance): u have it

well i was standing still and he was moving side ways he got lucky l guess but its hell of annoying losing a L85a2 aws and a m4cco worked hard for it and l was shooting on semi and for the aim i do hit my target 80% of the time even in close range like 5-10 meters it take like 5 shots a least .

btw l had full health