Sign in to follow this  
Shewie94

Teleport, Ghillie suit and full equip

Hello,

I wanted to report a player called "[CCCP] Wolf". He is/was obviously cheating on the server: LU94 (1.7.1.5/93965) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - Dayz - Clan [OrK] - Orkney

The incident happened around 19:25 (GMT +1). Me and my friend were trying to loot Stary Sobor and we got into a fight and killed "[CCCP] Wolf".

In the chat there was "[CCCP] Wolf was killed by Phie (Friendly fire)".

My friend "Phie" was going to loot the body while I cover him and he got killed by a L85 (Phie was killed). Afterwards I went there to look where the murderer of my friend was, and I saw someone looting the two bodies. I shot that guy and looked down on the chat who it was: "[CCCP] Wolf" was killed by Shewie (Friendly fire) AGAIN!. Why is this message even showing that it's friendly fire? I guess thats the part of the Cheat.

That all happened within aproximately 5 minutes. After I killed him the second time, there was again the same guy standing there with his gillie suit and the same weapon looting... I was going to shoot him, but I got injured and had to run away. I'm pretty sure he teleported there 3 times within 5 minutes.

That pretty much destroyed the whole fun we had before we met that cheater. If people like this don't get banned, I'm pretty sure I'll quit Arma 2 Dayz...

I'm one of his friends and I was on my way to Stary Sobor to close up to the group. I followed the whole conversation in Teamspeak and I also saw the chat with "[CCCP] WOLF was killed by Shewie (Friendly Fire)"

He teleported three times with full gear to Stary Sobor in only 5 minutes.

The weird thing is that 5 min right after this "battle" vs the cheater the admin announced an server restart.

Happened exactly like you guys say on our server aswell.

Luckily I got him banned tho. We killed him 3 times, pretty obvious he's using his hacking 'skills' cos he can't play the game properly :dodgy:

im the admin on that server we noticed something wierd was goin on thats why i restarted didnt quite know what was going on till i read this. cheers for pointing it out will look out for that in the future.