Sign in to follow this  
TigerEye (DayZ)

Why aren't bandits ALWAYS bandits?

One of the things that is cool about this game is that you are who you are no matter what server you go on.

However, lately the bandits don't look like bandits and when you die and respawn you have a fresh slate. That makes it very difficult for survivors to know who to trust.

I think if you are a bandit then you should always spawn as a bandit. Always have a red con when people look at you.

And all communication should be cut off. No chat and no voip. That way you can talk to survivors and trick them into coming to you or get them to help you and then shoot them in the back.

Once a bandit always a bandit. No matter how many times you restart or how you change your name or profile.

The mecanic dont work very well cos you might be the best spirited player out there killing bandits but then that makes u a bandit

It's good to kill them ye but when the game use to have bandit skins it didnt matter if u was killing bandits u would get the skin too, so never knew if it was a real bandit :P

One of the things that is cool about this game is that you are who you are no matter what server you go on.

However' date=' lately the bandits don't look like bandits and when you die and respawn you have a fresh slate. That makes it very difficult for survivors to know who to trust.

I think if you are a bandit then you should always spawn as a bandit. Always have a red con when people look at you.

And all communication should be cut off. No chat and no voip. That way you can talk to survivors and trick them into coming to you or get them to help you and then shoot them in the back.

Once a bandit always a bandit. No matter how many times you restart or how you change your name or profile.

[/quote']

And when that doesn't work, as it didn't in the past, you'll ask for PvP to be removed, right?

*bandit dies*

*is new charactor*

*somehow still bandit*

When you die, that charactor dies. You should not be a bandit in your next lifel.

I used to be a bandit so all I can say was I was all about opportunities meaning I'd shoot on sight but after helping someone repair there car I realized what I had done back then was wrong so I stopped killing o PS: You said ONCE a bandit ALWAYS a bandit not true everyone deserves a 2nd chance

"And when that doesn't work, as it didn't in the past, you'll ask for PvP to be removed, right? "

I'm fine with PVP. What I don't like is not knowing who is friendly and how is not. If someone asks for help and then shoots the guy who helped them in the back that is not PVP. That's just f'ing sick.

Fuck it. From now on I'm a bandit. Unless I know you I'll will probably kill you if you get near me.

The term Bandit really means nothing. It is just a phrase that was coined. Really everyone has some bandit in them. If you ever killed another player and took even 1 item off of them you are a "bandit". If you ever took stuff off the floor, or a tent or a vehicle that was not yours, you are a bandit.