kelseauxx

Tents disappearing

My friend and I have our own private server. I’m the one that deals w the coding and all. We set up some large tents and placed items in them to keep them there and went to loot an area. We came back about ten minutes later to the tent having just disappeared. Mind you this is a server that just has the two of us so no one is on to raid it. We thought it might have been due to us setting the tent up on a military base.

We put another up on the outside of another base. Same thing happens, go back after about ten mins and it’s gone along w the items that were inside. Decided to wipe the server and start new again. Added files as I have before. Get in game. After some time we found and set a car tent up on what is our base area (no where near a military base) w some items inside and log out for the night (we set up here before w no problems w tents disappearing)We came back today to the car tent w all the items inside it just gone. 

The files I have in place are the same ones I had a few weeks ago and we had no tent despawn issues so I’m not certain it’s a file issue. Has anyone had this same issue? I get them despawning after some time of not being interacted w but ten mins after setting up w items inside? 

We’d rather not have to wipe and revert to the vanilla DayZ files if we can figure this out. So any help is appreciated!

I assume the way you are talking this isnt the issue but just in case you have added a longer lifetime to said tents in the files correct?

Mine are all set to 3888000(tents that is) Have no issues with tents or any other storage on my server staying in place so far.