Sign in to follow this  
WezzyStef907

Xbox Server Modding?

So I recently found out that you can somewhat mod servers on the console DayZ (haven't played for some months), like increasing/decreasing weapon spawns, changing where they spawn, changing player spawns, spawn buildings, increasing/changing chopper spawns etc etc, I don't know to what extent you can modify servers, like, can you modify stamina to have infinite stamina? Can you spawn weapons that aren't in the game yet? Like an RPG-7, M249, Bison, bows and arrows underslung launchers etc? I haven't a clue and would like to know this stuff. Also, I'm looking for a high slot, high pop server to call home, that has been modded with increased spawns and all that good stuff, nothing too serious, I just wanna have a good time and have some gun battles and stuff, without people getting butthurt about dying and running to admins to get me banned or whatever. Can anyone recommend such servers. Thanks. :)

No modding stamina or anything like that. None that I'm aware of anyway.

You can add in the unreleased weapons etc but they do not work at all and have the muzzle flash attached to the guns o.0 weird looking to say the least.